We have a skilled team of corporate bookkeepers that can help you.
Whether it’s performing ongoing functions, filling in for staff on leave or reviewing the efficiency of your current systems and procedures, our team has the capabilities to assist you.
Our team has a wealth of experience and can provide the best possible solution for you and your business. As well as day to day bookkeeping tasks, we specialise in the following:
Reviewing current procedures, both manual and software related, ensuring that processes are as efficient as possible, providing timely information for business owners
- Assisting with software conversions, with an emphasis on upgrading to cloud accounting
- Provide training to your staff on how to get the most out of your software
- Monthly and quarterly BAS and IAS preparation and lodgement
- Payroll year end processing
Your time is valuable – cloud software is the way to go
So many of our clients have reaped the rewards of cloud software for a variety of reasons:
- Automatic bank feeds – takes the time out of manual processing and reduces the incidence of data input error
- Timely information – allows business owners to be in touch with the daily progress of their business
- Monthly subscription – assists with cash flow
- You can work from anywhere – so long as you have internet access
- Added security – if your computer breaks down, your data is still safe in the cloud
- Latest software – software and security updates are provided regularly
- Real time collaboration – both you and your accountant can view and discuss the file at the same time
How can Nexia Edwards Marshall NT help you?
If you would like our assistance getting your books in order or switching to a cloud based software please contact Sarah McEachern or your Nexia Edwards Marshall NT advisor.