We understand the challenges facing businesses right now and believe our corporate bookkeeping team are well placed to provide vital assistance during this difficult period.
Our corporate bookkeeping team have a wealth of experience across a variety of businesses, large and small, providing a host of services. They will develop a close working relationship with you to provide guidance and assistance with the bookkeeping functions of the business.
We can provide a range of bookkeeping services including data processing, payroll, debtor and creditor management, bank and general ledger reconciliations, management reporting and software solutions on an ongoing or temporary basis depending on your business needs.
Important reasons to seek the help of our Corporation Bookkeeping Team during this time include:
- Cost savings achieved by no long-term commitment or employment contracts – an hour a day, a day a week, we will work to suit your needs
- Maintaining cashflow through:
- management of debtors; and
- timely lodgement of ATO documents to gain access to Government assistance (PAYG Withholding rebates / variation of PAYG instalments).
- Up to date records to assist with:
- finance applications and renegotiations;
- forecasting; and
- making well informed business decisions.
In accordance with the current Government guidelines please note our services can be provided remotely adhering to recommended social distancing measures.
How can Nexia Edwards Marshall NT help you?
If you are an existing client and have had your business impacted by COVID-19 we are offering our experienced corporate bookkeeping services at competitive rates to assist your business during this pandemic. Please contact Sarah McEachern or your Nexia Edwards Marshall NT advisor to discuss.